Sunday, December 17, 2017

Military Funding Bill Establishes Mandatory Program to Sell Historic Pistols to the Public

Click here to read more

I have always wanted a government issue, perhaps WWII or Korean 1911 and now it gets a step closer to reality.

+++++++++++++++++

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Passes U.S. House of Representatives!

Click here to read more 
and here 

As many of you know we live adjacent to Maryland, a state that makes it almost impossible to obtain a concealed carry license.  Every time I drive to Maryland I must stop and lock my carry sidearm in the trunk's lock box.  Then retrieve it when I return to Pennsylvania.  Passage of this bill will allow me to carry in Maryland (subject to Maryland's laws of course) and not impede my smooth travel between Pennsylvania and Maryland.

Come on Senate - let's get this thing passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment